Natasha Wrae, Attorney
A diligent Tucson criminal defense attorney on your side
Since 1999, I have represented individuals all over Arizona against misdemeanor and felony charges before state and federal courts. My passion for justice and my commitment to clients have made me a well-respected criminal defense advocate, well known for upholding the constitutional rights of the people I represent.
An experienced attorney providing personal attention
Unlike many Tucson criminal defense attorneys, I have never taken any court-appointed or contract cases. By obtaining cases solely through referrals and advertising, I am able to keep my case load manageable in order to devote myself entirely to each client and provide the one-on-one attention they deserve. There is no greater compliment than to be referred new cases from former clients.
Giving back to the community
I am actively involved in the Tucson community because I enjoy the feeling of giving back and believe in setting a good example for my four children. I am the President of the Tucson Sunset Rotary Club and spent many years successfully coaching Mock Trial at local high schools and at the University of Arizona.
When dedication and integrity count, turn to a reliable criminal defense attorney in Tucson
If you have been charged with a crime in Tucson, AZ, you need a knowledgeable and aggressive attorney who provides effective legal advice and guidance. Call Natasha Wrae PC at 520.624.4224 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. Located in historic Armory Park downtown with lots of free parking, experienced legal defense is accessible when you need it most.
- Arizona and Maryland, 1999
- J.D., University of Baltimore
- B.S., Molecular/Cellular Biology, University of Arizona, 1992
- Pima County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, 2008-Present
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau, member since 2005, A+ Rating
- Tucson Sunset Rotary Club
- Recognized during National Women’s History Month, Pima County Bar Association, 2007
- Named in Tucson's "40 under 40" in 2006